Clash Royale Cards are the only way to win against your enemies. Buildings, troops etc. are represented by Clash Royale New Cards. A player can make eight cards at the time of starting the game in the battle deck. He can use these cards to defend enemy’s attacks or to destroy the enemy’s card. There are different types of cards, I will discuss in the following sections. But, mainly, this article is all about the Clash Royale Cards launched by Supercell to entertain its users.
Clash Royale Cards
Supercell has launched different types of cards to provide more fun and joy to its users. These cards are divided into three categories. These categories are the following:
- Troops Cards
- Building Cards
- Spells Cards
Every category defines different types of cards. Troops cards represent the troops only that have specific properties. There is the number of troops cards in the list that is following:
- 3 troops that can damage a single target from air and earth also. These are unarmed but can damage single target and cost is just 3 Elixir.
- Lightly armed 2 troops that can attack from air and ground also. The cost is only 3 elixir and better to defense against low pushes.
- Spear Goblins
- The cost is only three Elixir and it is a single troop. It can only attack from the ground but is damageable because it is like a little tank. It can defense other troops.
- A single troop can attack from ground only but it is barely armored. The cost is only 3 elixir and better in medium to large attacks.
- The cost is the same as the previous cards. A single troop can attack from the ground only. But it is powerful and damages the single target as a little tank.
- These are three troops and can attack from the ground only. They are unarmored and can damage the single target. The cost is just 2 elixirs.
- 5 troops can attack from the air and ground also. The cost is just 2 elixir and they can defend little or light attacks easily.
- Three troops and they are low damaged. The cost is very low, just 1 elixir. They are better to change the attention of the enemies.
- Minion Horde
- It is double in power to the minions. The cost is just 5 elixir and can damage single target easily. They can attack from the air and ground also.
- Ice Spirit
- The cost is just 1 elixir and better in defensive positions. It can freeze the enemy’s attack and also better for the offensive position.
- Goblin Gang
- 5 troops that are fast and the cost is just 3 elixirs. Three can attack from the ground with knives and two can attack from the air and ground both.
- Elite Barbarians
- A pair of troops that can damage anything. So, I can say that these are so powerful than your expectations. They can damage anything and available in 6 elixir cost.
I have discussed only common cards that are in the category of troops cards. There are a lot of other troops cards in the levels of rare, epic and legendary. Same as it is there a lot of cards in the category of building cards and building cards also divided into four levels that are common, rare, epic and legendary. There is the number of cards in the list of spells cards have divided into four levels: common, rare, epic and legendary.
Clash Royale Cards Leaked
I know that you are always waiting for Clash Royale Cards and you can enjoy new cards before anyone else, so, you start to search about new cards that are not launched in the market but they have leaked before launching. There are different possible ways through which new cards can leak before their official launching. The developers of the game can leak these cards unofficially to gain the attention of people.
Before some time, Supercell has uploaded a photo on its official Twitter account that is enough to suggest a new card so I can say that the new card has leaked before its launching. Maybe it is updated in the previous card. It looks like that it is the Archer card. So, let us see what will happen in the future.
Clash Royale Cards Update
There are not only new cards, some updates can also occur in old cards. For example, changes can be made in the following areas:
For example, an old card has 4 elixirs cost and can attack from the ground only. It is possible that in the updated version, the cost will increase to 5 elixirs and the attack can be done by both air and earth.
Clash Royale Cards Level
Every card has a different level. A different level has different cards. There are total 58 cards in the list that are available in 4 different levels. These levels can be mentioned as the following:
- Common Level
- The color of this level is grey or pale blue and it has more 13 levels that are different from each other.
- Rare Level
- The color of this level is orange and this has 11 different levels.
- Epic Level
- The color of the epic level is purple and available in 8 different levels.
- Legendary Level
- Color is rainbow of the legendary level and available in 5 different levels.
Clash Royale Cards by Arena
The arena is a unique battleground that unlocks new cards for you. The arena depends on the number of trophies you have. When you get higher arena level, you get new cards of higher level and can also get the reward in the form of gold in the chest. There are some limitations, you will get new arena if you got 400 trophies and cannot go to the previous arena if you have 350 trophies.